Friday, October 22, 2010

Our Craft Lounge Sketch X 2 & HYCCT Hostess

UnFrogHolidayajhcopy

So this week’s sketch over at The Lounge is just a tad different. It is a layout for a scrapbook page…BUT… you can use it to make a card too if you don’t scrapbook.

Here is the sketch:

ocldt36kendra

And here is my scrapbook page:

harvestpartyajhcopy

I didn’t stamp much but a few pumpkins from On The Fence. With the top one being clear embossed. I also used the lined image from The Journey as I wanted to write down how old the kids were. (While we don’t celebrate “Halloween”, we do have a Harvest Party for the kids where they can dress up in non scary costumes and have a fun time.)

Supplies used: My Mind’s Eye design paper, Black cardstock, The Journey &  On the Fence stamps, bat wing decorative scissors, clear embossing powder, distress inks

I liked the sketch so much that I wanted to show how easy it is to take a scrapbook layout and make a card instead.

UnFrogHolidayajhcopy

I am also the hostess over at SCS today for the Hope You Can Cling To challenge. My challenge is 3..2..1,  use 3 design papers, 2 embellishments and 1 ribbon to make a card. Please come join us in making cards for a great cause.

Supplies used: Under the MistleToad, My Mind’s Eye paper, black cardstock, copics, prismacolor pencils, odorless mineral spirits, snowflake brad, Spellbinders, ribbon, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, sparkly fluff, crafty sparkle glitter

       
         thanks for stopping by!

                    Amber

1 comments:

Kendra said...

fun stuff girly! So glad you could play along!