Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mygrafico Challenge #62 – Anything Goes

MonkeyBananasajhcopy

Please scroll down for Our Craft Lounge Sneak Peek post.

Welcome to another Mygrafico Challenge where this week Anything Goes! For our challenge we were to use the set Monkey Fun from Prismy Doodles at MyGrafico.com.

Before I show you my card, I’m going to warn you that it is UGLY!! I just couldn’t get it to look good (at least in my eyes) so instead of messing, messing, messing and making it worse, I stopped and left it as you will see it.

MonkeyBananasajhcopy

I colored the monkey with prismacolor pencils and blended with odorless mineral spirits. Added some buttons and a tag with a sentiment from Jungle Love – Our Craft Lounge.

         Thanks for stopping by!

                    Amber

8 comments:

DtsArt said...

cute sentiment on your card.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Cute card, Amber!

Christina said...

I love that monkey!!! He is so cute :)

Trinh said...

This is not ugly at all, Amber! It's cute, I especially like the color.

Lynn's Place said...

Awesome job tfs

Isabel Z said...

This is too cute!

isabelzito at verizon dot net

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

I think it's cute.
wendy.roos2boys@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I thought you did a great job creating your card.