Sunday, August 29, 2010

Crafty Sentiments Challenge - 33 Summer Inspiration

Summerbasketajhcopy

I have some exciting news to share with you. Some changes are being made over at Crafty Sentiments.... the Stamp Team and the Digi Team are joining together to became one team over at Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog!

Please pop by Crafty Sentiments challenge blog today and join us for this weeks "Summer inspiration" challenge....

I used an Amy digi from Crafty Sentiments for my Summer card.  Colored her with prismacolor pencils and blended with odorless mineral spirits. Martha Stewart border punch and some ribbon with the bow easy finished off the card.

Summerbasketajhcopy
           Thanks for stopping by!

                     Amber

4 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card Amber and I love your bow it is so perfect, I struggle with bows (even though I now have a bowmaker they still dont seem to come out right! lol) xx

Axa said...

cute card Amber!

Tammylee said...

Very cute card Amber. I love the white bow also!

Berry said...

Love this summer card Amber great colours and that bow is gorgeous! Hugs Rebekah xx