Friday, August 27, 2010

OCLDT28 sketch

snowfrogajh

Our Craft Lounge sketch this week is such a cute one that I had to play. I used one of the new sets, Under the Misletoad, and combined it with a few challenges on SplitCoastStampers: Try New Technique287 – Sparkly Stained Glass and Free For All27 – Think Snow….Man. (it was hard to get a good picture of the card because of the acetate)

I used so much glitter on the frog, it wasn’t funny, green, brown, black, blue, red, white! Used Helmar V2 Vellum spray to attach my acetate to my nestie. On the nestie I stamped the tree and colored with copics, added some stickles to the star and balls/stripes on the tree. using a white gel pen I made some ‘snowflakes’ in the background. On the front of the acetate, I added some Sugar SparklyFluff for my snow.  The gifts are on pop dot, colored with copics and added white with gel pen.  Used ColorCore Cardstock for middle piece that I used my “man” tool on, Sandpaper, to distress the snowflakes to show the core color of the paper.

snowfrogajh

Come play with us over at The Lounge.

          Thanks for stopping by!
                 
                  Amber

5 comments:

Bev Gerard said...

Lovin' the glitz!
A refreshing peek at "cooool" indeed!

Beate said...

Darling sparkly frog!
Hugs and smiles

Dori Shelton said...

He is sparkly, isn't he?! So adorable!!

Deborah Anton said...

Always love sparkle!! Super cute!!

Debbie Corbari said...

SHA-ZAM! Look at all that glitz! Now that is MY kinda frog! ;)