Friday, April 9, 2010

Tickled Pink… OCLDT 08

TickledPinkajhcopy

This is my second post for today, scroll down for SMC’s challenge post.

It’s Friday which means it’s time for Our Craft Lounge Sketch!

Here is the sketch:
OCLDT08

I had an image laying around that I had stamped and colored a while back but never made a card with it. This sketch called for it and I didn’t even have to do much cutting down except to make the silo and mud hole go outside the box. I used The Barnyard and did a little masking to get my scene. Used copics to color. And then I just had to add Coffee Bean Brown Sparkly Fluff to the pig’s mud. I know, I know, pigs don’t have sparkly fluff mud holes (and I should know, I raised pigs for 4-H) but I {heart} Sparkly Fluff so much that I had to add it! I used diamond glaze to attach.  I’ve had this pig ribbon laying around forever and just had to use it. Instead of a single bow, I attached a button that i used linen thread on and made a small bow. Sentiment is from Barnyard Banter and was stamped in worn lipstick distress ink.

TickledPinkajhcopy 

Close up of the Sparkly Fluff mud hole:

piccloseupcopy  (i love how the color changes on my pig when I take a closer picture. The pig is really the color that is in the card! lol)

Don’t forget to stop by The Lounge and try out the sketch. Never know, You could win some Our Craft Lounge stamps! (must use OCL images to participate)

Supplies: The Barnyard, Barnyard Banter, black ink, sparkly fluff, copics, button, linen thread, ribbon, diamond glaze, My Mind’s Eye design paper


           Thanks for stopping by!

                         Amber

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute Amber! Love that little piggy!! :)

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

ADORABLE! Love that sparkly mud puddle! So cute!

Denise Marzec said...

Hey, GMTA on the Barnyard cards today! Love your with that black sparkly fluff....and those MME papers are some of my favs!

Sumtoy said...

Super Cute...well done

Cindy Lawrence said...

Hee hee...too cute! Love the sparkly mud puddle! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Amber, this is so so cute!

Chris H. said...

VERY cute! Love your mud puddle!