Saturday, February 6, 2010

We got SNOW!

Not a lot of snow…. maybe 10+inches. What? That’s a lot? Not for me it isn’t. I want a few feet!! lol Anyways i had to go out yesterday during the storm and today to take pictures. I tried to take a few of the same views so you could see how much we actually got.

DSCF7418   bushes that are right up at our porch.  

DSCF7443  same bushes TODAY!

DSCF7419 
During the snowstorm yesterday.

DSCF7479 Today

DSCF7426
Jorden went out with me yesterday.
DSCF7434
DSCF7460
Don’t think she can swing today! Notice the sandbox is covered completely.

DSCF7424
Yesterday this bush was so lovely.

Today………
DSCF7453
DSCF7461
The ironwork on our porch.

DSCF7445 My glider.

DSCF7449
I see a snow shovel!

DSCF7459
Icicles hanging from our roof.

DSCF7454
We still get drifts in town.

DSCF7470
The
neighbor’s roof.   

Hope you are staying warm today!


Thanks for stopping by!

Amber

3 comments:

Milnie said...

Wow gorgeous pictures Amber, Enjoy the snow and take a hot chocolate to stay warm!

hugs

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh my word!!! Would you look at all that fresh white beauty???

Joyce said...

BRRR!! We would be at a stand still down my direction, with this stuff. By the way, what IS that white stuff? :-)