Friday, February 5, 2010

Sew Many Cards Valentine Challenge

Today’s Sew Many Cards challenge is a Valentine theme with the colors red, black and silver.

thecuttingcafeblinkie
Our sponsor is The Cutting Cafe and the sponsor prize package is 3 stamp sets or individuals stamps of their choice from The Cutting Cafe.

I used this cute image to make my valentine card.
ILOVEyouXOXOajhcopy
Colored him with copics and added sparkle gel pen to his eyes, heart and patches. I cut an oval around him but cut him out of it a little. Added three heart brads in the corner and design adhesive (xoxo) with glitter to the ribbon. Spellbinder oval is on Helmar zapdots. Layered him on brushed silver cardstock.

ILOVEyouXOXOajhcopy

He is also entered in the sketch challenge over at My Grafico and Lexi's Creations challenge of Valentine theme.

And guess what? I have picked a winner from my SMC blog hop comments…and the winner is …. lucky #13 Debbi!  Please email our DT Coordinator Jeri, Jeri@SewManyChallenges.com and she will get your image to you!!  Congrats!!


           Thanks for stopping by,

                     Amber

12 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

I love this card Amber!! Morty is my fave character and you really rocked these colors with this image!!! Just awesome!!

kim.mom said...

WOW!!! You did an awesome job!!! I love Morty and you have colored him so well!!! Love the shine of that silver!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Amber. Beautiful card, I just love the colour combination.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

DesertBuni said...

Another beautiful card!!! Love your work Amber!

Karin said...

Thanks for playing with us at My Grafico...Those brads are the perfect embellishment!

Lexi said...

awww what a totally cute card! Thanks for joining in over at Lexi's Creations

Hugs Lexi xxx

Unknown said...

how cute, what a great image!
you rocked the sketch ;)

thanks for playing with us this week over at MyGrafico

lalkygirl said...

lovely card ,the image is so so cute.thanks for joining us at lexis creations
lalkygirl

Kimme said...

So cute! I love it!

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations with this LOVELY work!

Saskia :)

Rachel B said...

This card is so beautiful! I love your coloring. What a cute image! Thanks for joining in at MyGrafico.
Rachel B

Cheri said...

great job w/ Morty