Thursday, January 7, 2010

More Knifty Knitter projects

DSCF7091

Thought I’d share a few more pictures of the other scarves I made for Christmas presents. I’ve been getting a few questions on the Knifty Knitters so I thought I would show you what they look like. I have a couple different sizes of the Long Looms and these are the two I use the most for the scarves.

 DSCF7090 
My brother’s scarf on the yellow loom. I added tassels to this when it was all done and completely forgot to get a picture of it all finished!

DSCF7092
My favorite size of Long Loom to use for scarves just because it is small.. only 12 pegs long.
  MichellesGREYscarfcopy

I made this grey scarf for one of my friends. She had no clue she was getting it and was pleasantly surprised when the mail was delivered that day as she had had a very rough day. 

Last but not least is my favorite out of all I've made so far. It isn’t because the set was made for my son. I made him a striped hat in one of his favorite team’s colors… orange and black…. Bengals! I then tried a different way to make his scarf and love how it turned out. Sorry I didn’t get a picture of it while on the loom so you could see how it was done.

BengalBencopy

Benjamin proudly displaying his Bengal attire.

I am currently working on a scarf for myself (finally!) so stay tuned.

And don’t forget to come back tomorrow… BLOG HOP for Sew Many Cards!!