Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I STAMPED!!

It’s only been almost a month since I uploaded a card to my SCS gallery! OMG. I can’t believe I have gone that long without stamping. I must be sick!!  lol     

No, seriously, life has just gotten in the way this month. It has been nice to sit back and take a break from stamping but I’m ready to get back into it.

So I started out easy. I used today’s sketch over at SCS. I went with The Tribe by Our Craft Lounge. I thought the image would be perfect for that “over the hill” birthday! I know.. my twisted sense of humor.

Colored the images with prismacolors and blended it with Odorless Mineral Spirits. Made a faux layer on the skulls with a black marker and ruler. The design paper is from Basic Grey.

All paper is attached with Helmar Quick Fix runner.

HBidayajhcopy
Supplies used:
The Tribe by Our Craft Lounge, white cardstock, basic grey paper, brads, prismacolor pencils, odorless minerals spirit, Helmar quick fix runner

4 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

LOL This is too funny! I love it!

Denise Marzec said...

Cool card! Love that DP!

Karen said...

I don't think I've seen that image before...thanks for showing it off! :> I really enjoyed your posts on the photography class. I signed up as well, but have not had a chance to play yet (thank goodness we can do it in our own time!! :>). I've left you an award on my blog. :>:>

Kimme said...

Yay for stamping.
Also....
You have been nominated for an award...see more details here: http://kimme-thelifeofaprincess.blogspot.com/2009/07/circle-of-friends.html