Sunday, June 7, 2009

Princess Kisa

Wow! A whole week since I last stamped! A lot of that is due to little one not feeling good and us running her to the ER early Wend morning. Luckily we got right in and right out and all she has is an urinary tract infection. You would have thought she was dying the way she was carrying on Tuesday night.


Anyways I managed to do the Featured Stamper today and combined it with the Inspiration. Here is the room I was inspired by as I had to use the Disney Princess stamps I had gotten for little one! (yes, I use my kids stamps)

I cased this card of the featured stamper, Kisa. I changed colors, image. Added notched corners, pearls, faux stitching. Image was watercolored with Prisma watercolor pencils. I added Shimmerz to the dress and her hair. Design paper is DWCV Once upon A Time.

Stamps: Disney Princess by EK Success
Paper: regal rose, not quite navy, DCWV Once upon A Time Mat Stack
Ink: black
Accessories: prismacolor watercolor pencils, shimmerz, pearls, doily punch
Techniques: watercolor

1 comments:

Debbie Corbari said...

Oooo my dd's would LOVE this! Very kewl!