Monday, June 1, 2009

Today's Weather is..... FUNKY!!

I wasn't going to do a post today as I didn't want to take away from Our Craft Lounge blog hop but I wasn't counting on the weather to give me some awesome pictures! So I just had to share.

sky between neighbor house and ours. zoomed in

Before it rained this morning, I saw a funky sky out my window so I went outside with my camera. No, I wasn't the only crazy one outside taking pictures, so was my neighbor! lol But after you see the rest of the pictures, tell me you wouldn't be outside taking them too!

taking off my porch in between the neighbor's and our house, zoomed out.




across the street looking over the neighbor's house.

Now the rain didn't come from these clouds as they moved fast. The sky cleared and then it poured! I've only seen the sky like this once before. It's so odd to see these lines in the clouds.

11 comments:

Angie Blom said...

those photo's are just too awesome, almost looks like it was painted... fantastic that you got the photo's ... i just experienced my first powerful rainbow this weekend and got some awesome shots, thank goodness it was gone in minutes.

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

WOW! That is a WILD sky!! I so would have been outside snapping pics, too! Very cool.

scubasubie said...

those pictures are AWESOME. I've taken some great pictures when the weather was crappy - almost seems like I can get better pic with some clouds.

marcibun said...

Wow, those photos are AMAZING!

Sandy Knecht said...

I would have been out there with my camera too! The sky looks awesome, yet eerie. Thank you for sharing. I've not seen clouds like that before.

Starla said...

Looks like funky tornado sky to me!!!

Michele Kovack said...

WOW! What an awesome sky!

Paula Barin said...

Holy cow... that's a weird sky. Must have been awesome to see.

Debbie Corbari said...

That is CRAZY! That would've FREAKED me right out!

sandra said...

OMG!I would be screaming like little girl and run in to house.Probably hide under the bed!
Just in case...You newer know...
Hugs!
Sandra!

Justine said...

Girl I would have been in a closet with a mattress over our heads. Yeah, grew up in OK, just a little fear of Tornadoes.
Love your creations and your photos