Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's the 15th!!

Do you know what that means? If you are a Fan Club member of SCS you do!! It's time for another Dirty Dozen gallery.... on SCS that is. And two new Dirty girls!! woo hooo You don't want to miss seeing who it is this month. So run, don't walk over to SCS and check out the DD gallery. WHAT?? You aren't a Fan Club member? Well you are missing out on something exciting this month (and every month.). Want to be a Fan Club member? Then please check out this page to see how that can happen. Hope to see your comments on mine and everyone elses creations in the Dirty Dozen Gallery.

Here is a little taste of what you are missing. This month the theme was "Making a House a Home" what in our house inspired us and to use that for our focal point in our creations. Here is what inspired me:
no, i didn't make this. someone else did as our wedding gift, 15 yrs ago.

And here is what I did:

4 comments:

gale said...

ooh what a tease! lol. I used to be a member. Maybe I should sign up again..

fishlips said...

I'm a member I am I am....I love it too...

Ashley Newell said...

So fun!

CathyRose said...

I'm a member too! Love your inspiration and your card!