Monday, December 15, 2008

About Splitcoaststampers and a secret revealed!

Did you know that it is FREE to become a member of Splitcoaststampers known amoung the stamping community as SCS. But have you ever wanted to support SCS for all the hard work that goes into keeping the site running? How about joining the Fan Club? What is the Fan Club? It is a paid subscription that gives you extra benefits such as instant uploads, access to special forums and access to a special monthly gallery (opened on the 15th of each month with 2 new members) created by Splitcoaststampers Design Team fondly known as the Dirty Dozen.

What? You want to see what you are actually paying for? Well guess what? SCS has decided to give everyone an early Christmas present by opening up December's gallery to EVERYONE who is a member of SCS!! And for a limited time, you can become a Fan Club member for only $19.95 or gift someone else a Fan Club membership.

Okay, so you are probably going "why is she telling us all of this?" Well... I have had a BIG secret that I couldn't tell for the past 2 months and can finally tell!! Plus I LOVE Splitcoaststampers, it has helped me grow by leaps and bounds in my stamping mojo and I have made great friends there.

So IF you'd like to see more of this card:

that I designed, then maybe you should head over to the Dec. gallery to see who is being revealed this month as the newest Dirty Girls. It is a good one, let me tell you!!


Did you figure it out before you headed over?? :)

14 comments:

Ashley said...

CONGRATS, Amber!! :) That's a big secret to have to keep for 2 months! That had to be hard. LOL!!! :) Love all of your creations in the gallery!

Hugs,
Ashley

The Mama Monkey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! How wonderful for you!!! :) I am a member of the Fan Club and will be looking forward to seeing you over there as well!

CathyRose said...

Congratulations!I am a member of the fan club and it will make it even better now! Very well deserved!!

Melanie said...

congratulations!!

Heidi Lyons said...

Congratulations Amber! I'm very glad for you and your mom. You both do such wonderful work!!

Melzie said...

Holy cow!!!!! That's amazing!!

Jenna Franklin said...

Congrats! That's very cool! Off to go check things out!

Janine T said...

Wow Amber! That's so cool! Congrats! Now I'll really have to check it all out!

Janine T said...

Ok...I finally signed up! What have you gotten me into????

fishlips said...

Congrads Amber...How wonderful...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Amber! I am so proud of you and your Mom!

Jennifer Schmidt said...

Congratulations Amber!!! That is a really big secret to have to keep to yourself for so long!

Louise F NZ said...

Hahaha, think i worked it out... CONGRATS!!!!

gale said...

congrats!! I might have to sign up again.