Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Flower Soft Christmas

Update on little one. She is doing better somewhat... Only because we had her antibotic changed. She was having a reaction to it so I asked for a different one. Thankgoodness the doctor didn't put up a fuss and prescribed a new antibotic for her. She is like a new person now! Her reaction to the Amoxicillin is one I have only seen in movies. No, she didn't have a rash or the runs or anything you would normally think. She would become 'possessed' for 5-10 mins each night! Screaming, kicking, lashing out, tearing her clothes off. You could look at her and she wasn't in there. It was scary! (and something the nurse hadn't heard of being a reaction from the antibotic) Not only that but when she started it, she didn't eat at all. So the poor thing hadn't eaten for 2 days. She finally manged to eat some today when she wasn't ON IT as I didn't give it to her at all today.

Well i'm sure you've heard more than you wanted to about her reaction so onto today's card I was able to do for the Featured Stamper challenge. I changed the image, sentiment and left off a few embellishments that was on the orginial card that I cased. I went with Vintage Holiday as I wanted to use my Flower Soft topper that I had.

Using Flower Soft, I applied it to different sections of the topper to give dimension. (The topper is the door image). I then added a few layers, a bow and the sentiment at the top. The sentiment is the only stamped part of the card!

5 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

OK, I am officially jealous! I have this stuff and I cannot get it to look good on my cards! This is soooo pretty and why I bought the FS! You have the touch!

fishlips said...

Oh my Amber this is so beautiful...just BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a very beautiful card. So peaceful and serene

gale said...

Wow how pretty! I have been resisting the flower soft but I can feel myself caving!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Amber!