Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Flourishes in the house!

I finally got some Flourish stamps. Just had to use a few of them for the Limited Supply194 (acrylic stamps only) last Friday. I also added in the Color challenge192 and Ways to use it 192 (watercolor paper). The sketch comes from Beate's blog sketch challenge.

I used Certainly Celery, Not quite Navy and Basic Gray cardstock plus Watercolor cardstock. The flowers were stamped in Basic Gray and then watercolored Not quite Navy and Certainly Celery on for the sky and ground. Pulled out the distressing tool again!

The faux brads are acutally Basic Gray cardstock with cyrstal effects added on top. The cardstock is attached with glue dots.

stamps: Flourished Elements & Summer Botanicals; paper: certainly celery, not quite navy, basic gray, watercolor paper; ink: certainly celery, not quite navy, basic gray; accs: crysatl effects, distressing tool

I haven't forgotten about my blog candy. Should be up by the end of this week. :)

6 comments:

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Amber, this is gorgeous!! I normally like to list something in particular that I like about a card when I comment. I like so many things in this card I just couldn't pick one!

The Mama Monkey said...

I love the color choices on this card!! Just beautiful! And your coloring is awesome!

gale said...

Wow very pretty! Love the flourishes!

Heather said...

Beautiful card! Awesome idea about faux brads. and those flourishes are gorgeous!

fishlips said...

Wow is this just too perfect or what... I just love everything!!!

Naomi said...

I don't know why I have never thought to use those colors together, but tonight I must play with them! This is gorgeous. Love the faux brads!!! The main image is very cool looking, the dark image and light coloring behind. Beautiful.