Saturday, October 25, 2008

Design Team Call

Have you dreamed about working for an adhesive company?
Then this call is for you.
Helmar Australia is coming to America!!
Check out
Tracy's blog for more details.
No, I am not a part of this team but
you can bet your bottom dollar I am trying out.
I got to try these products first hand at the
Summer CHA and fell in love with them.
But since I am such a nice person
*kaputtlach* Pictures, Images and Photos
I am passing the word on to my American/Canadian friends!
Best of luck to those of you that try out.
Your nicest friend,
Amber

4 comments:

Tlbran said...

Good luck! I have never heard of their products but I will definately have to look for them to try. Thanks for the tidbit.

fishlips said...

Good luck...Thanks so much for the info...yepeeee...It happened at last, I got the link button finally to follow you blog!!!!

Jennifer Schmidt said...

I've never heard of the products either, so I look forward to seeing them here! Thanks for sharing:)
Best of luck!!

Dawn said...

thanks for this info and i sent in a submission... we shall see whta happens now!!!