Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MFT''s Snowmen and shoes!

MFT just released some new stamps this past week. I know, i'm late in showing them off. My mojo has been dragging.



Here is one of the new stamps from MFT: A Scarf for Three by Stephanie Fizer. (This image is already sold out but Kim has placed a new order for them, just not sure when she'll get this one and the other two Stephanie Fizer sets in)

I embossed the image in silver and watercolored with chocolate chip, really rust and baja breeze, the color challenge colors. Sanded was used in the background while the snowflakes are from MFT's Baby, it's cold Outside. This was for MFT's Who's that Girl challenge where you were suppose to use an element from a set in a different way. So I made my own design paper with the snowflakes. Distressed edges and added ink to the paper. Layout is from this past week's Featured stamper, Terror3. I used this card of hers. I changed colors and images.


stamp: a scarf for three, baby it's cold outside - MFT; paper: chocolate chip, really rust, vanilla; ink: baja breeze, really rust, chocolate chip, versamark; accs: ribbon, hodgepodge, silver embossing powder, aquapainter

Shoe Therapy anyone??

Using Sketch challenge 196 I designed the following card. "Window Shopping" is this month's Who's that Girl set released from MFT. I used just the single shoes and the small table for my card. The table in the middle is the actual size, for the other tables I stamped them off the strip to make them look shorter. The shoes are cutout and added with glue dots. I used Prisma color markers to color them. Distress inks was sponged on the edges. Far East mat stack design paper was used for the other layers.
stamp: Window Shopping - MFT; paper: close to cocoa, vanilla, black, far east mat stack; ink: distress inks; accs: prismacolor markers, sponge, glue dots

2 comments:

gale said...

These are both so cute! I really love the way you did the shoe card, with the shoes cut out.

Tlbran said...

Cute! Love that layout