Friday, September 5, 2008

MFT teen gift set

What a challenge! The ways to use it yesterday was to use the 'fancy' design paper. If you didn't have any then you were challenged to make your own by adding glitter, etc. Can you believe I don't own any fancy design paper?? So I had to make mine.

Carmen is attending a birthday party this weekend for one of her friends and need some kind of gift. Well what better set to use than the "Hey Chica!" set that was just released from MFT. I altered a picture frame and a notebook.

To make my 'fancy' paper I used a retired Scrappin Kit from Stampin' UP! called Friends & Flowers, I embossed Baroque Motifs in the corners in Iridescent Ice on the notebook. On the frame I stamed in River Rock and used a two way glue pen to adhear Dazzling Diamonds. Both items are really sparkly in real life. The girl was colored with Prismacolor markers. Now they may look a little different in colors, but it's the same colors just different paper used. For the frame I embossed the girl right onto a chipboard, for the notebook I used regular white cardstock.



stamp: Hey Chica - MFT, Barqoue Motifs; ink: black, river rock, versamark, blush blossom, pretty in pink; paper: scrappin kit Friends & Flowers, white, chipboard, so saffron, ruby red; accs; dazzling diamonds, two way glue pen, hodge pode, ribbon, nestiblities, iridescent ice embossing powder

0 comments: