Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm so bad!

Couple of cards that I forgot to post when i did them the beginning of this week! Bad, bad poster I am. 40 lashes with a wet noodle!!

Card for my friends who just had twins. A boy and a girl. Stamped an extra baby and cut it out to adhere to the stork's mouth. Layout is from the sketch challenge this week. This is also for the Ways to use it which was scraps. Stamps are from Treehouse.


MFT sketch for the week. Lots of cuttlebugging going on here. Even cuttlebug'd the bunny and his clothes. Entire image is paper pieced. Cloud stencil used in background. Image is from My Favorite Things.



Off to our county fair tomorrow as Allie, 9, has to model her 4-H outfit. (How I miss those days! Yes, I use to model every summer. Loved it but was always scared to death every time I got up there. I will so want to be hopping up there and strutting down the runway tomorrow!) Guess I had better put my camera in my bag now or I will forget it!! Hopefully I will get some good pictures of her to post.

0 comments: