Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Life is..... BWC#10

Ashley's Brainwave challenge for this week is a sketch. She came up with a doozie! lol But after getting it all put together... I like it!



When I first saw the sketch, i thought of having the triangle as a clasp to the card. I wanted to use magnets but could I find them? NO!! So I used velcro instead. I used Life is a Picnic that will be released Thursday 12:01am June 12th at Treehouse Stamps. When my son saw me using this set a while back, he thought that the ants were made to hold one another. So with that in mind, I took his idea to come up with this balancing act! Thanks buddy for the idea.

stamp: Life is a Picnic - Treehouse stamps; paper: more mustard, close to cocoa, always artichoke, white; ink: basic brown, black, more mustard; accs: white gel pen, culozzle, circle punch, corner round punch, aquapainter, regal rose marker, velcro, dimensions

Inside says: "...a Balancing Act!"


Don't forget to check out the other ladies work:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

came together well!!

Michele Kovack said...

This turned out darling!

Ashley said...

OMG! I never even thought about doing that!! SO AWESOME!!! :o) Love it! Ash~

Kristin Edwards said...

Great card Amber!! Don't you love getting an outsider's perspective?? In this case your kiddo! Gotta love 'em. :)

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Beautiful work! :)

dawnmercedes said...

funky fun~!