Friday, April 4, 2008

A recipe book

I had this idea in the back of my head for awhile now. When the Limited Supply was posted last night and I was still up, I decided to try out my idea. The challenge was to use ONLY white and ONE other color that is NOT a neutral! I happened to be chatting with Frances (StampOwl) at the time and just playing around, I asked her to give me a color. She said "blue" and I thought, hey, I haven't used Blue Bayou in a while, why not.


Here is what I had in my head and it turned out just like I had imagined it. Images are from the set Sweets for Sweets by Treehouse Stamps. Even the line that is on the cardstock is part of the set!

I double stampe the images, here on the front in white and blue bayou.
stamp: Sweets for Sweets by Treehouse; ink: white, blue bayou; paper: white, blue bayou; accs: brad, scallop rectangle



3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a GREAT idea...I love how it turned out.

Anonymous said...

good combo (what happened to the round card)

Unknown said...

This is just too cute, I love it!