Friday, April 4, 2008

A rainy card

Once again I'm late on my card that I do with my Sassy group of friends. The challenge this time was to make a rain themed card.

I combined three different sets from Treehouse to make my "rain" card. I even added a little sunshine to my rain card... at least in the sentiment! stamp: Farm-tastic, Everyday Sentiments, Spring Blessings all by Treehouse Stamps; ink: black, garden green, bashful blue; paper: pink, green, black, white; accs: watercolor pencils, baby blue stickles
I had too much fun with the Limited Supply that I had to make another card with only White and one other color. (yes, i know my image is stamped in black... didn't even hit me until a few hours had passed, oh well, too late now) I used Happy Mother's Day from MFT, masked the lady and used Behind the Scenes to get the dotted wall. Watercolored the dress with ink and added white gel pen dots. Watercolor crayons were used for the flowers and pot.
Mini scallop scissors were used on the square and circle coluzzle used for curved flap. Berry Bliss design paper is used in the background. This card is called a flap card and directions on how to make it can be found here on Splitcoaststampers. I made the flap close by using velcro.
stamp: Happy Mother's Day by MFT; ink: pretty in pink, black; paper: pretty in pink, white, berry bliss dp; accs: aquapainter, watercolor crayons; white gel pen, mini scallop scissors, velcro

0 comments: