Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hang in There

Yesterday's sketch made me think a little outside my oval. lol k, so you have to see my card to get the joke.

I'm on a High Hopes kick. Thanks to my mom, who was kind enough to let me borrow her High Hopes. I went with the monkey on the vine for the card and used the cloud stencil behind him. Used distress reinkers to watercolor him. I cut him out of the oval some. Scallop oval was made using round corner punch. Bananas are cutout and watercolored with distress ink. Sentiment is hand written with distress ink sponged on. My background is a fiskar embossing plate called Leaves. I used a regular stylus with the plate as i don't have a cuttlebug to run it through.


stamp: High Hopes; ink: black stazon, soft sky, distress ink mustard seed; paper: misc green, brown, white; accs: aqua painter, distress reinkers, cloud stencil, word window punch, brads, corner round punch

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Its so adorable!!