Friday, March 14, 2008

My Ugly card

I was asked to join a group of ladies, known as the Sassy Six, to participate in a weekly challenge that they come up with. Well now they'll have to change it to the Sassy Seven! The challenge is due on Wend. and this week it was an all green card with neutrals allowed.

I used the Sketch challenge as my focal point. I had a really hard time with both challenges as I had to change my idea around a few times. I finally settled on only using CHF's Pretty Pattern background stamped in Mellow Moss on Vanilla and also stamped on Always artichoke in always artichoke. I found a piece of chip board that I sponged Mellow Moss onto and embossed saying in white. I titled it ugly card because it took me so long and wasn't what i had planned in the first place!!
stamp: pretty pattern - CHF, It's your Birthday; ink: mellow moss, always artichoke, versamark; paper: mellow moss, always artichoke, vanilla; accs: white embossing powder, chipboard, sponge

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is NOT ugly, silly girl! Great card...welcome to the madness! :D

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

I'm so glad you're joining us, Amber! You are a great addition to the insanity...er, I mean fun!

Carolyn King said...

How pretty---I love this--looks like a great masculine card!