Wednesday, March 12, 2008

FREE FONTS!!

You know those craft magazine newsletters that you sign up for but then hardly read when they come to your inbox? Well I was checking my mail this morning and there was a Creating Keepsakes newsletter. For some reason I scanned through it and this is what I found: FREE FONTS!! Now who could pass that up?

So i spent maybe 20 mins of my "me time" downloading 20 fonts!! And now I'm sharing the link with you! They are only available for a limited time so head on over to Scrapnfonts to download them. I set the link to take you right to the page. You do have to register but there is no fee for that.

Disclaimer: I am not held responsible for any other items you may actually purchase along with the free fonts. :)

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Totally Awesome! Thanks Amber! Hugs!