Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sale-a-Bration Rub Ons!

Sale-a-bration months are here for Stampin' UP! For every $50.00 you spend, you get a FREE Sale-a-Bration set. (see below for more information on how you can get your own FREE SAB rewards!) This year there are 5 sets and a set of Rub-Ons, Love & Happiness! To see the other 5 sets, go HERE.

I'm having so much fun with the Rub-Ons. Not only can you make a complete card with them as I did here, but you can use them on glass, candles, bags, boxes, etc.

I decided to try my hand at a candle. I happen to have a burgundy candle still in it's wrapper. (I'm bad, I love candles, have quite a few but hardly burn them unless the power goes out! lol)

Now the SAB Rub-Ons come in four different colors, black, white, green, brown. I picked the white Rub-Ons to use on the candle. All you do is remove the backing sheet, lay the image on the candle and rub the image with the enclosed stick (or you can use your Bone Folder) to transfer the image!

Isn't that amazing? Looks like I bought the candle just like that! I'm loving the Rub-Ons!!

So you want to get your own SAB rub ons? Spend $50.00 (before shipping/tax) and you qaulify for 1 FREE SAB set, spend $100.00 - 2 FREE SAB sets, $150.00 spent gives you 3 SAB sets and the hostess bennies!! Have a $300.00 workshop and receive an SAB set free. And if you sign up as an SU demonstrator during SAB months (Feb. 1st - March 17th) not only do you get to pick a Free stamp set worth up to $47.95 from the catalog but the Starter kit is only $159.00 (until March 17th). This is 20% off the orginial price!! What a savings. Contact me today if you need any more information.

1 comments:

Rae said...

Oh, I like this so much better than the whole tissue paper technique! I can't wait to do this with mine! Thanks for sharing!