Monday, February 4, 2008

MFTeaser!

It's that time again...MFTeaser time!! I combined two soon-to-be released sets for this card,
Eggstra Special Easter and Twisted Sentiments.

No, the bunny doesn't come with his ear bitten off, I made him like that on purpose. Think Chocolate bunny!!! I used my prismacolor markers to color in the bunny. Bunny is on diminsions. Decorative scissors were used to take a 'bite' out of the ear. I cut a slit in the side of my card for the ribbon to go into.

stamp set: Eggstra Special Easter, Twisted Sentiments; ink: basic brown; paper: chocolate, pink, wheat; accs: oval punch, scallop punch, decorative scissors, pop dots, ribbon

My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, February 6 from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. Lots of fun is planned including finding out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. Head over to the MFT forum on Splitcoaststampers to find out all the details and join us there on Wednesday night.

3 comments:

Elizebeth said...

Ummmm.......this is too freaky! Check out my blog and you'll see why, lol!

And it's super cute BTW!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute idea, Amber!! Love it!

LeAnne said...

Yumm! This is adorable. I am sending your link to my sister who hoarded her Easter candy until mid-summer sometime, then....yuck!