Friday, February 22, 2008

Plain Jane card

Windows! We were suppose to use windows for the Ways to Use it challenge on Splitcoast. Well... I really need to do other things yesterday than stamp but I just had to stamp! So I made a quick card using Simply Said.

My "window" is vellum cardstock that I stamped my image on and then on the back I colored with watercolor pencils. I took my blender pen and went over my coloring to smooth it out. Coluzzle was used to cut my oval and oval ring. Some Canvas (hard to see) and Itty Bitty Backgrounds was used on the Pale plum in Pale Plum. Saying was stamped in Perfect Plum.

stamp set: Simply Said, Canvas, Itty Bitty Background; ink: black, pale plum, perfect plum; paper: vellum cardstock, white, pale plum, perfect plum; accs: watercolor pencils, blender pen, coluzzle, oval punch, brads

Not sure if I will get to any stamping today. Horrors, I know!! Another snow day here so I have all kiddies home and hubby stayed home too! (he can work from home if need be) I'm in the mood to sew and since Easter is coming up... I really need to start on some dresses for my girls!

0 comments: