Monday, February 25, 2008

I'll confess....

I have a hard time using designer paper. Okay, I have a hard time cutting into it too!! lol Today's challenge on Ways to Use it was to use designer paper but to mix it up a little, polka-dots with stripes, flowers with triangles etc.

I happened to have an unopened Stampin' UP! Berry Bliss package that would work great if i could just make myself cut in to it! I managed to cut into it without being struck by lightning!! whew

I used a level one hostess set called For Friend and i also combined Sunday's Featured stamper, Mary Jo Albright, at the same time. This is the card of Mary Jo's that I decided to case. You can see the differences in the two card but still the similarities.

Friend stamped in chocolate chip and dtp with pretty in pink. Marker pretty in pink used to color in flower and dots. Round corner punch used to make the tag with an eyelet added for the ribbon to run through.

stamp set: For Friend; ink: chocolate chip, pretty in pink; paper: vanilla, chocolate chip, pretty in pink and Designer paper Berry Bliss; accs: eyelet, ribbon, round corner punch, marker

2 comments:

ElyBlair said...

I always have the same issue! I think we need to join hoarders anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Amber.