Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rock the Llama

Today's Color challenge was so so yummy! River Rock, Basic Black and Whisper White! Just imagine the possiblities with these colors. From elegant to drabby to whimisical and on and on!

For my first card (yes, i said first.. I have so many more ideas swimming around in my head with this combo that I just might actually do more than one color challenge card today!! That is if my kids let me!) back to my card..... For my first card, I decided to go more whimisical with the colors.

Treehouse Stamps will be releasing some new sets soon! So here is a sneak peek of one of the images to come .... ready... a LLAMA!! Now don't ask me if it's a boy or girl, you can make it whatever you want. For this card though, I named him, Rock. Simply because I watercolored him in River Rock ink. :)

River Rock is the only ink color used (besides "Rock" being stamped in black) on the entire card! SU's Sanded and Well-worn Words are used as backgrounds. Thinking of you is from the SAB rub-ons!

Inside of card is going to say "makes me smile".
stamp: llama from Treehouse, SU's Sanded and Well-worn words; ink: river rock, black; paper: river rock, white, black; accs: word window punch, mini brads, SAB rub ons

0 comments: