Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bright colors on a snowy day

I got some new rubbah yesterday. Actually I thought it wasn't suppose to come until today so when UPS drove by the house, I didn't go check my porch! I know, shame on me!! Hubby came home and said "I guess no one wanted stamps today!" Here my box had been sitting outside in the cold!! My poor stamps!! Of course I didn't have time to play with them until today.

The color challenge was to use Kraft (or another light brown/tan), Green Galore and Tempting Turquoise! ewwwwww I'm not a big fan of Bold Bright colors but thought it might work for the new set In the Stars that is coming out in the SU Mini next month.

I only have the colors in the craft spots and markers. I managed to find small pieces of cardstock of the bright colors. Decided to use Kraft as my main cardfront with Vanilla as the card. The card itself is a Z-Card. Meaning it is fold like a regular card and then the front is folded back on itself. The saying is attached to the flap only and sponged with Tempting Turquoise.


stamp set: In the Stars; ink: Tempting Turquoise,
Creamy Caramel, Green Galore; paper: Kraft,
Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Very Vanilla;
accs: Vintage brads, ticket punch, sponge

0 comments: