Monday, January 7, 2008

Time with Friends

Have I ever mentioned how much I enjoy doing the Featured Stamper on Splitcoast? I like the idea of going into a gallery of someone I may not know and looking at their art work. Sometimes trying to pick just one card to case is hard as there are tons I'd like to do but just don't have the time.

This week it was Nancy Riley, aka Stampinat6213 on SCS. I picked out quite a few to case but narrowed it down to this one, Be Happy Everything Birthday.

Once again, I picked up SU Time Well Spent, Level 3 hostess set. I had to try to get the big flower to work for me! So I stamped it in black stazon on Shimmer cardstock. Using ink pads, I watercolored the flower. I only used two inks, Groovy Guava and Chocolate Chip. In the middle of my flower is a clear button. I used the stamp-a-ma-jig and chocolate chip marker to postion the saying, I didn't color the flowers in as I didn't want them on the card. I made my ribbon all out of cardstock! using the crop-a-dile, I punched out paper and used the 2 way glue pen to glue the Groovy Guava dots down on the Chocolate chip "ribbon"

Stamp set: Time Well Spent; Ink: Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip, Stazon Black; Paper: Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip, shimmer; Accs: Clear button, crop-a-dile, marker, stamp-a-ma-jig, aquapainter

0 comments: