Sunday, January 13, 2008

Just Mucking About

Using Punny Farm by My Favorite Things, I cased the following card for the featured stamper, I'mVeronica, on Splitcoaststampers.

I colored with Prismacolor Watercolor pencils first and then highlighted with Prismacolor markers.

This little lady is *mucking in style with her pink rubber boots. Wish I had had a pair when I was raising my pigs, hated those plain boring black pair I had to wear!

stamp set: Punny Farm by My Favorite Things; Ink: black Stazon; paper: white, pink; Accs: Prismacolor watercolor pencils & markers

*For those who don't know what Mucking is:
Mucking (v) - to clean the muck out of a place such as a stable or barn
Muck (n) - soft moist dirt or filth

1 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Very nicely done! I like that there isn't a ton going on!