Saturday, December 8, 2007

Snow Day and Roses in Winter!

Yesterday was our second snow day of the school year. (we only have 3 left before we'll have to make up days at the end of the school year) This time I got some pictures of the kids in the snow. I even went out and threw a couple snowballs. So with all the kids home, I didn't get a chance to stamp until evening (and then so did everyone else want to stamp!!). My middle daughter, Allie, did make a really cute card but that will have to be for another post as I still need to take a picture of it.

So I thought i'd share our snow day pictures instead.

Typical boy, has to throw snowballs at everyone including the person with the camera! He had just thrown the snowball when i snapped this!

Little miss Jorden wouldn't look at the camera at all so Ben decided to pose with her. ummm I don't think she wanted that either! lol I love the picture.

My kids, what can I say. I hope Mister Snowman's finger doesn't stay stuck in his nose!

I still have Roses in Winter, the true Roses in Winter!! lol (I'll never get rid of that stamp set!) I just had to take a picture of my poor roses barely alive in the mid of winter! Crazy, i tell you but what an awesome picture if I say so myself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok...your pics almost make me wish for snow...ALMOST!! LOL!!
Starla

Ashley said...

OMG! Look at all that snow! We just received rain the past couple of days!!! I love snow, but not driving in it! If we had that much snow...everything around here would be closed!!! HUGS! Ash~

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

StampOwl said...

hi Amber ... you have been tagged ... check my blog for details.

Kittie said...

Amber, I love seeing the pictures of the kids in the snow. How darling they are. The picture of the roses is absolutely priceless. You should enter it in the Parade Magazine picture of the week. And, you should frame it. What a great shot.