Thursday, December 6, 2007

New stamp company coming to town

Ashley Bowen and Kristen Edwards have teamed up together to start their own line of stamps called The Treehouse. They ran a design team call last weekend and I figured I had nothing to lose by applying.

Yesterday while checking my email, there was a note from Ashley. I really thought it was a "I'm sorry, you didn't make the team. Here is who did." So I started reading it and this is what it said: "Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Treehouse Stamps Design Team. We are very excited to let you know that you have been selected as 1 of the 5 design team members!"

I about fell out of my chair!! I made the Design Team!!! The rest of the design team and their splitcoast galleries are listed on the side. Their blogs are listed in my blogroll.

7 comments:

Erin K said...

Congrats to you! :)

imastampin said...

Congratulations Amber! We are going to have a great time together on this new design team, aren't we? Wooo hoooo!

StampOwl said...

Congrats Amber ... I saw that list on Ashley's blog yesterday and it didn't register .... I think my head was a little too fuzzy from this cold ... how cool for you ... your very on DT ... can't wait to see what you create!

Jeanne S said...

Yeah Amber!!! Knew you could do it!

Kittie said...

That is wonderful, Amber. I am so happy for you and they are very lucky to have you. Hugs!

Kelly AKA Emmiestamps said...

Congrats Amber!!

Tammy-SCS-feathers&ink said...

Congratulations! WOOHOO! Can't wait to see what you come up with!