Thursday, December 6, 2007

New stamp company coming to town

Ashley Bowen and Kristen Edwards have teamed up together to start their own line of stamps called The Treehouse. They ran a design team call last weekend and I figured I had nothing to lose by applying.

Yesterday while checking my email, there was a note from Ashley. I really thought it was a "I'm sorry, you didn't make the team. Here is who did." So I started reading it and this is what it said: "Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Treehouse Stamps Design Team. We are very excited to let you know that you have been selected as 1 of the 5 design team members!"

I about fell out of my chair!! I made the Design Team!!! The rest of the design team and their splitcoast galleries are listed on the side. Their blogs are listed in my blogroll.

7 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats to you! :)

Karen said...

Congratulations Amber! We are going to have a great time together on this new design team, aren't we? Wooo hoooo!

StampOwl said...

Congrats Amber ... I saw that list on Ashley's blog yesterday and it didn't register .... I think my head was a little too fuzzy from this cold ... how cool for you ... your very on DT ... can't wait to see what you create!

Jeanne Streiff said...

Yeah Amber!!! Knew you could do it!

Kittie said...

That is wonderful, Amber. I am so happy for you and they are very lucky to have you. Hugs!

Kelly said...

Congrats Amber!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! WOOHOO! Can't wait to see what you come up with!