Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Snazzy Snowman

TreeHouse Stamps is releasing their frist two sets tonight at 8! Here is a card using one of their images from the set Winter Memories.

I only used the snowman. My snowflakes are from SU set Merry & Bright and saying is from Rubbernecker. I stamped SU Flannel background in Brocade blue to add some texture. Snowman is colored in with markers and then outlined scarf and hat in glitter gel pen.

I love these colors together. I have to tell you how I came about them. Yesterday I was ironing my husbands clothes for work. He had picked out a blue dress shirt and brown dress pants. Looking at them i thought "Hey, that is Brocade Blue and Chocolate chip! Those colors would look good together on a card so that's what I did!


1 comments:

Ashley said...

Super Cute!! I love your card!!! Hugs! Ash~