Wednesday, December 12, 2007

More Christmas gifts

My kids go to our local library for Storytime every week until they are old enough to go to school. (The storytime starts at age 2!) They get a few stories read to them, get do a craft and then have a snack. The children librarians are out of this world so to thank them, so I whipped the following up as their Christmas gifts. They both got the same thing.

I covered the photo frame in the paper and then made a Toile Rose using Roses In Winter. I used sticky red tape to hold the paper and frame together.

I had to show both candles but at different views. Still used Roses In Winter. They were in awe on how i was able to stamp on a curve shape! lol I told them the secret ingredient.. TISSUE PAPER!! I forgot to take a picture of the top of the candle, I had burnt it down til I was able to put a votive in it.

Stamps used: Roses In Winter; Ink: Cranberry Crisp, Always Artichoke, Blue Bayou

2 comments:

carmen said...

sugacan you give me more direction on stamping on the candle.........it looks great...thanks

Anonymous said...

Love the photo frame!! And the candles look wonderful too!
Starla