Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Demo stamp camp

So last night was Demo stamp camp. We had our 3-d Christmas gift exchange. Pictured below is what i got. Thank you to Becky Gibson for an awesome present! I am going to cookie exchange party next week and we are suppose to bring a decorated container to swap. Guess what I'll be making???!!

This is the card that Becky made to go with her gift.

Isn't this gorgeous?? I love the paper on this box. And wait until you see what Becky did to the side.

Isn't this the cutest?? I love how she dressed it up with the scallop edge and ribbon.

But my gift wasn't done!! Look what she put inside the box!! (of course it was layed ontop of tissue paper but I took that out to get a better picture.) Frosty is used on the bookmark.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice gift! I love the scalloped edge (and the bookmark is too cute!)
Starla