Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!




So here i sit on Christmas morning updating my blog! Crazy, huh? lol Thought i'd share the rest of the purses with you plus i changed the first one just a bit. I also got in the color challenge last night as my Sister-in-law's birthday is today and I needed a card.

First her Christmas birthday card as the color challenge was two shades of green and red. I also combined the Featured Stamper and try new technique in with the color challenge card! whew.
I used two sets from My Favorite Things, Icing on the Cake and Setting the stage.


stamp sets: Icing on the cake, Setting the stage - My favorite things; paper: Green galore, Glorious green, real red; Ink: green galore, glorious green; Accs: brads, corner round punch


rumlauf Just found out I won some blog candy!! Can you tell I'm pretty excited? lol
Now onto the other purses I made for my girls and my niece.

Middle daughter loves flamingos and pink poodles. Lined with flamingo material.


I had to add these to Carmen's purse since everyone else is getting appliques on theirs!


For my youngest... pink and butterflies! Butterfly was traced from a chipboard butterfly! Used fabric glue to attach it.

This one is for my only (2 yr old) niece. The flower is also from a flower chipboard. Funny story on this one as Carmen, my oldest, thinks this purse is hers so she is the one that came up with the idea to add the flower! lol She even made three little flowers for the back pocket. When i was all done with the purse, she wanted to take it into her room already! I had to come up with some excuse why she couldn't have it yet!! Can't wait to see her face when the little one opens it up instead of her! lol
Merry Christmas again. Can't wait to hear wait all you got. ( I got prismacolor watercolor pencils!! I guessed when hubby brought out the gift to put under the tree so he gave them to me last night! Hey, it was after 12 so technically it was Christmas!!! lol)

2 comments:

Kittie said...

These bags are so darn cute, Amber! Maybe you should start a purse design business.

Debbie Olson said...

Oh, wow! These are just darling, Amber--great job!