Monday, December 10, 2007

Hubby's card order

Hubby asked for Christmas cards to give to his co-workers and his boss/business associate. I wanted to come up with something I could mass produce so after looking through my favorites gallery on Splitcoaststampers and looking at other blogs, I went with the following.


Lovely as a Tree! Awesome set. Makes great cards for any time of occasion. There are quite a few different views of this card on SCS so I can't give credit to a certain person but all those that have made the same card on SCS! I did do three different versions of the same idea. The main tree has stickles on it.

My mask is just a granola bar box that I had cut out an oval in with my coluzzle. Lightly sponge in Handsome Hunter or River Rock (hubby likes the ones with River Rock the best) and then stamp the trees before removing the mask.






Stamp sets: SU Lovely As a Tree, Merry Christmas text from Rubbernecker; Paper: white; Ink: Handsome Hunter; Acces: stickles, mask, sponge


So my almost 90 yr old Grandma came up for a short visit this past week. She hadn't ever met my two youngest kids. Jorden, the toddler, wanted nothing to do with her until the last day! lol I thought I would share one of the pictures that we took of Grandma with her Great-Grandkids. Yes, these are all mine!!

from l to r: Allison, Jorden, Grandma (GG to the kids), Benjamin and Carmen

1 comments:

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

Gorgeous cards. DH should be pleased. BTW - you have been tagged.