Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Call me crazy

So Yesterday I decided to brave the masses and go CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!! Yes, I hadn't started yet and of course didn't even scrape the surface yesterday! Call me crazy!!

I did manage to do the color challenge before I left though! Interesting colors; Wild Wasabi, Elegant Eggplant and So Saffron.

I'm still not done with my Christmas cards (man, am I running behind or what this year?!!) so I pulled out "Baby's It's Cold Outside" from My Favorite Things. Watercolored my image and did Dazzling Diamond Dust on it. (After I distressed it. I love to distress) Embossed the big snowflake onto the Eggplant with the Iredescent Ice too. This card is so sparkly in real life. I love it!

Stamp Set: Baby It's Cold Outside; Paper: Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi; Ink: Black, Elegant Eggplant, Wild Wasabi; Acces: so saffron marker, hodgepodge, Iredescent Ice Embossing powder, ribbon

0 comments: