Sunday, November 11, 2007

Whooooo Could it be?

Sunday on Splitcoast is one of my favorite challenges; Featured Stamper! It is always fun to see who Beth will pick for us to case a card from their gallery. Sometimes it is someone I "know", other times I have never heard of the person. Today I can say I "know" the Featured Stamper! I have chatted with her and have even received a card from her. Today is Frances aka StampOwl's turn to shine in the spotlight!

Beth posted the challenge early enough last night that I was able to get a card done before I went to bed! (Don't worry, I have plenty more of Frances' that I want to case still!) I chose to case this card of Frances as I liked the layout. I changed the colors, stamp sets (except for Well-Worn Words as I haven't played with that stamp in ages, Thanks Frances for making me get it out!) and used hodgepodge. I colored in the flowers by squishing the ink onto the lid and picking it up with a aquapainter. I did use watercolor paper for the flowers.

All products are Stampin' UP! unless noted otherwise.

Stamp sets: Well-Worn Words, French Script, My Favorite Things - Bundles of Bouquets, Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate, White, watercolor, SU Inks: Purely Pomegranate, River Rock, Garden Green, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Stazon Black, Acces: SU Hodgepodge

Coming soon: Tutorial on.......

1 comments:

StampOwl said...

Wonderful card Amber .... sure glad you know me too!