Monday, November 26, 2007

My big Secret!

Rubbernecker Stamp Company's website is finally live.

Which means I can finally tell my BIG SECRET! I'm a guest designer for Rubbernecker!

Here are a few items that I have made so far:

I stamped on tissue paper with black stazon ink. I then decided to color everything in using H2Os. The pictures are sparkly but that is hard to tell here. I then adhered the tissue paper to the candle by melting it with my heat gun. (tutorial coming soon)


Stamps: Kris Kringle, Still Believe, Ink: Black stazon, Twinkling H2Os


This card is would be very easy to mass produce as there is only one item stamped! The snowflake background is actually double sided Designer paper from Rubbernecker and so is the ribbon. I cut the circles out of the paper but flipped the paper to show the other side! Embossed the snowflake in white. Card layout came from Card Maker's Sketch Book by Annie's Attic.

Stamp: Snowflake, Cardstock: Designer paper Reindeer Games FF-108, Ink: versamark, Accs: white embossing powder, Rubbernecker Ribbon



Be sure to check out Sherry and Jeanne's blogs to see who is all on the Design Team.

2 comments:

Carolyn King said...

Way to go Amber! LOVE that candle! AWESOME news mystery girl!!! ((hugs))

dawnmercedes said...

ooh, congrats!