Monday, November 19, 2007

Go BUCKEYES!!!

Saturday was the "BIG" game! Ohio State verses Michigan! For some reason our oldest is a Michigan fan!! Thought I would share a picture of 3 of my kids ready for the big game! (Missing middle daughter as she was at choir practice!) Of course Ohio won 14- 3!!! Long live the Buckeyes!!



My little cheerleader!!




Hubby wanted an Anniversary card for his boss, so I made this quick but elegant card with Boho Blossoms from My Favorite Things. Hard to see but I used a Sarku Stardust gel pen to outline the entire heart. It really sparkles in real life!

Stamp sets: Boho Blossoms by My Favorite Things, Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Vanilla, ribbon, Sukra Stardust gel pen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable children....and card.
Nice blog you have started.
Thanks for sharing!
Have a wonderful day:)

Anonymous said...

Oh Amber, this is too funny! You have beautiful children by the way.....

Carolyn King said...

Absolutely gorgeous Amber...your card and your children!