Friday, April 25, 2014

Bridal Shower Cake and more

bridalweddingcupcakecake

Thought I’d share some sweet creation orders I have made in the past few weeks.

One of the teachers at our Elementary is getting married this summer so the teachers threw her a bridal shower yesterday and ordered this fun Wedding Dress Cupcake cake from me. I used three different kinds of cupcakes, Lemon Curd, Key Lime and Strawberry. Added some bling for a high waisted belt with a few flowers. Sprinkled glitter dust over it but the shimmer doesn’t show in the picture.

bridalweddingcupcakecake

Last weekend was Easter and I had an order for some cute chick cookies. I used an egg shape cookie cutter and free handed the chick and egg shell. Of course I had extra dough leftover so I had to make some other Spring/Easter shapes and decorate them too.

20140417_115635

The week before that I had this fun cookie order for some preschoolers, Easter cookies and Birthday cookies.

preschoolcookies

Our school held a Carnival the beginning of the month and I was in charge of the cake walk (for some odd reason Winking smile ). I made this fun “Sunflower” Peep Cake for the cake walk. It is a yellow cake with chocolate buttercream icing. It was the first cake to be chosen when we had our first cake walk winner.

PeepSunflowercake

So there you have my month of April goodies! Next month starts Graduation cakes which I already have orders coming in for.

 

          Thanks for stopping by!


                     Amber

4 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

fWow! What amazing "sweets" you have there...love that cake you made...one of the cutest I have seen yet...well done.

Anonymous said...

Love that bridal shower cupcake dress, also the easter cookies and cake.Well
done

Unknown said...

I liked these bridal shower cookies. I am very happy to find these ideas. Actually I will host Easter themed bridal shower for my cousin at the local San Francisco venues and would like to use these ideas in that bash. I was just wondering if you have any good décor ideas too!

Anonymous said...

فني تصليح افران
صيانة افران بجدة