Thursday, March 20, 2014

CCEE 1412, Spring or Autumn

HopintoSpringajh

Joanne has another fun challenge for us over at CCEE Stampers. “Spring has Sprung here in the U.S. but Frances, in Australia, is facing Autumn. One thing these two seasons share are bright blue skies and lots of color in nature. Make a card/project with a spring or autumn scene including blue skies.”

I used North Coast Creations  Hoppy Easter for my card. Colored the image with copics. Added some Flower Soft to the middle of the flowers and did a little cutting out of the circle. I sorta forgot the blue sky part but I colored blue around the bunny some so I am calling that my blue sky. Smile

HopintoSpringajh

If you want to join us, feel free to link up your card over on the CCEE blog! We would love to see your creations.


          Thanks for stopping by!


                      Amber

4 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

Such a sweet card, Amber. Love your layout and colors!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Your out of the box daisies are so Spring-y!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulously springy....and a great sketch to boot

Sabrina said...

I see the blue :D. Love the daisies - I'm looking forward to seeing some real Spring flowers here soon.