Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine cards and teacher gifts

ValentineMonkeycopy

Sorry for the late post, been having some Internet issues the past few days but all is fixed now!

It’s time for another challenge over at CCEE and this one had me thinking. Vicky asked for us to do some Punch Art.

Well Valentines is coming up so to kill two birds with one stone, I made Punch Art tags. Using some circles and an oval I made Monkey heads. Added some google eyes and a backing for sentiment. Attached them to some mason drinking jars I got on clearance at Christmas time that I filled with a Strawberry Valentine Chex Mix.

ValentineMonkeycopy


Don’t forget to join us over at CCEE Stampers with your Punch Art creations as we would love to see them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Since we are on the subject of Valentines Day for school… Here are the Valentines we made for my son’s 5th grade class.

minecraftValentines
 
The cookies I made for his class.

ConversationHeartCookies

Now for second grade. This is the box my daughter and I made for her valentines. She wanted all the fine details right down to the symbol on his pocket.

2ndgradeVDayBoxcopy

For her Valentines, we made cell phones which her class loved. One little boy told me he wasn’t even going to eat the candy as he wanted it to stay a phone!

cellphonevalentines


      
            Thanks for stopping by!


                       Amber

2 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What wonderful teacher gifts, Amber! You have been a busy, busy gal!!

Sabrina said...

With your "strawberry Valentine chex mix" you might as well be talking double Dutch to me - but the monkey tags sure are cute! So are the Valentine's favours you made for the kids, too! Glad I remembered to check back for the post - and that it's one of the days Capcha is giving me numbers not letters, so much easier...