Friday, October 4, 2013

Exciting news

AmbersPinkcard copy

Hello all. Yes, I’m still alive and well. (I know, first post for this week for me!) Just got busy this past week but I’m here today with some exciting news. Well at least I hope you will find it exciting. 

I am now a member of the Wags ‘n Whiskers DT! And today starts a new challenge. Since it is October (already?!! where is the year going?) the theme is PINK for Breast Cancer Awareness.

I used Purrfect Day digi image. Colored it with copics and cut it out using some deckle scissors. Added all shades of pink in coloring and in papers and in bows made using the Craft-Dee BowZ maker.

AmbersPinkcard copy

So head on over to Wags ‘n Whiskers and show us your pink cards! As one lucky participant will win a free Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber stamp! More details at Wags ‘n Whiskers blog.


        Thanks for stopping by!


                       Amber

1 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

What a sweet card Amber. Love the papers you used and the edging around the image. Look forward to seeing more of your designs and working with you on Wags'n Whiskers.
Cindy