Thursday, September 26, 2013

Apple Picking

Time for another CCEE challenge. Today (Sept. 26) is Johnny Appleseed Day so let’s make a card using some kind of fruit… extra points for apples.

I signed the twins (that I babysit) up for Storytime this year as they go to afternoon Preschool and storytime is in the mornings. Yesterday’s storytime was held at a local apple orchard so of course I had to make a scrapbook page……… using tons of apples of course!

I used A-Manda Creations Apple Pickin’ set for my digi scrapbook page.

twinsapplepicking

Make sure you stop over at the CCEE Stampers blog to see everyone else’s cards and to enter yours!


        Thanks for stopping by!


                      Amber

5 comments:

StampOwl said...

fun layout Amber

Lois said...

Great scrapbook page to remember their trip to the orchard.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

It looks like a fun time was had by all! Great pics, great layout with that dp!!

Sabrina said...

What fun, Amber! It's lovely to see a layout for the challenge. We used to have a lot of apple trees in the garden when I was growing up, and there's nothing to beat fresh apples. I rarely buy them, even yet.
The grid layout is super - it's as if we're looking through a window to the orchard scene.

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a fabulous digi scrap page....fun memories in the midst of a beautiful layout