Sunday, September 1, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Amberonecolorajhcopy

What a week I have had! Tooth extracted, oven’s heating element decided to blow when I had a cake order! Yeah, all that so I completely forgot to get my Paper Pretties post up on Wend (as that is when the majority of the events happened. Yay me!)

So this week’s Paper Pretties challenge is black/white and one color.  I went with red as my added color as that seems to be the kick I was on for the week. I used Cursive Greetings II and added a red layered flower cut out with Spellbinder flower die.

Amberonecolorajhcopy

How to Enter: If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword PWC273.

Don’t forget to include a link to your card on the Paper Pretties Blog, so everyone can see it too. You don’t have to use Paper Pretties stamps to play, but of course if you have them we would love to see you use them. One random participant will receive a Paper Pretties Stamps set … see the Paper Pretties Blog for more details.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So in keeping with the black/white/red color theme, I thought I would share the cake I made last week. The cake that blew up my oven! Well not really but I had the cake batter already in the pan and was just waiting for the preheating to get done when I heard noises, turned around to see the inside of my oven sparking! Talk about a heart attack! I turned off the oven and freaked a little since I need to bake this cake! Thankfully I was able to make it all at my mom’s and assemble it at home. (Of course making dinners now is another challenge!)

Back to the cake, it was a Sweet 16 Birthday cake and cupcakes. Enjoy!

Hanah'sweet168-13copy

hanah'scupcakes


           Thanks for stopping by!


                      Amber

1 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

A woman of many talents...just like your mom! What a gorgeous "Sweet 16 cake", Amber.